There is no question that IT Infrastructure is a significant part of doing business today. Organizations of every size, shape and color are spending more and more money to make sure their business-critical systems do not go down. But would you know it if your organization was spending too much?
This presentation walks you through Cloud Computing, aka Elastic Hosting.
A clear and rhetoric-free look at the actual infrastructure that companies use, why it’s important, and how to be in control of your
This seminar, curated by Sean Patrick Tario, will dive into all the considerations that should be made before making any major IT Infrastructure purchasing decisions.
What will be covered:
● Cloud Computing – What are you actually buying.
● The range of solutions in IT infrastructure from Colocation, Hosting, Networking, etc
● How to access and evaluate your options: Vendors, pricing and contracts.
Who should attend:
● Anyone considering an elastic hosting solution.
● Anyone currently using elastic hosting in a growing and expanding environment.
● Anyone with questions about “the cloud” what it means, and how to use it to it’s fullest extent.
Sean Tario has 10+ years in the IT Industry, specializing in DataCenter, Hosting, and Networking technologies. His experience as a Connector, Entrepreneur, Geek, Catalyst, Investor, Speaker, Mentor and Consistent Award Winning Sales Executive have lead to the foundation of Open Spectrum Inc, a Consulting and Brokerage firm that provides sound advice and clear communication to scaling/growing companies of all shapes and sizes.