NextSpace Berkeley is our 7th location. It is housed in the historic Wells Fargo building in downtown Berkeley, and sits right across the street from BART. With classic architecture, hip new designs, ballroom ceilings and an old bank vault as a conference room, this space is going to be the coolest professional community to get work done in the downtown. Contact us today to arrange for a tour Berkeley@nextspace.us!
You can also take a virtual tour:
(prices subject to change*)
Our original location is located in beautiful downtown Santa Cruz, CA on the corner of Pacific and Cooper Streets. It just doesn’t get any better than that.
Talk to your Community Curator for more details!
- Free Zip Car Membership + Discounted Rates
- 10% Discount at Palace Office Interiors
- Free Bike Parking 7am – 9pm at The Bike Station
- Flat Rate Discount on Rooms at The Hotel Shattuck
- Waived enrollment Fee ($99 – $150 value) and 50% off of your 1 st two months of membership ($64value) at the YMCA.
- Free 1st treatment and consultation at the Berkeley Acupuncture Project
If you’re a member, we’re open 24/7, baby!
If you’re a non-member, please swing by and see us between 8:30-5:30, M-F. If you would like a tour please stop by before 5pm.
Summer hours (July-Labor Day) are 8:30- 5:00.
2081 Center Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
1) Take public transportation? Easy. We’re located right across the street from the Downtown Berkeley BART. Only 50ft to be exact!
2) Need to park your car? We have two parking garages on our block. Check out the LAZ or Allston Way parking garages for rates. Get in by 9am and leave by 6pm, and only pay $9. There is also 2 – 4 hour metered parking throughout the downtown, check out where to find those meters HERE.
3) Going green and riding a bike? We have limited bike parking in our space and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Or store your bike safely indoors at The Bike Station for free from 7am – 9pm. Just say you are with NextSpace.
We’re dog friendly…as long as your dog is people and dog friendly, potty trained, and isn’t teething, they are welcome to cowork with us anytime you are here. We’ll have a dog treat waiting for them when you get here.
*We do our best to keep our prices updated, but in the case of moose escapes, godzilla attacks, or meteor strikes there may be a delay. Our most current pricing is available at our location, and may not be reflected on the website. If you need to check our most recent pricing feel free to give us a ring, or send us an email.